RSDRX.com|Neurological Associates Pain Management Center
774-501-2808 | firstname.lastname@example.org
There are 7 pages under the topic of RSD Puzzles©. Each page has 20 RSD Puzzles© in the PDF file.
To view these RSD Puzzles © #1-146 please click on the links below.
RSD Puzzles #1-20
Below are the titles to RSD Puzzles #1-20. To view these RSD Puzzles, please click on the link below to view the file in PDF-Format.
1. What is RSD? What is Sympathetic Anyway?
2. RSD as Related to Trauma Injuries
3. RSD and TMJ Pain
4. RSD and Use of Assistive Devices
5. Why Not Use Ice for RSD Therapy
6. Physical Therapy
7. RSD and Pregnancy
8. Possible Progression of RSD
9. Hair Changes in RSD
10. Can RSD Ever Be Completely Gone
11. RSD Children, Treatment and Therapy
12. Misdiagnosing Carpal Tunnel in Place of RSD
13. Choices of Blocks for RSD
14. Necessity of Early Diagnosis and Treatment
15. The Importance of Controlling RSD Pain
16. Fatigue Weakness and Idiopathic Paralysis
17. Use of the Infusion Pump, Why and Why Not
18. Bilateral Involvement of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
19. RSD and Other Organs
20. Unexplained Temperature Changes
RSD Puzzles #21-41
Below are the titles to RSD Puzzles #21-41. To view these RSD Puzzles, please click on the link below to view the file in PDF-Format.
21. Symptoms Used to Diagnose RSD
22. Possible Timelines of RSD Recovery
23. Why Not Spinal Cord Stimulator (SCS)?
24. Visual and Hearing Problems
25. Failure of Repetitive Sympathetic Nerve Blocks in Chronic Stages of RSD
26. Can RSD Be Inherited?
27. I Have Had Blocks and Other Treatments That Did Not Work
28. Contradictions in Regard To the Use of Narcotics
29. "They Tried Morphine Pump, and It Made Me Very Sick, I Was Allergic to It"
30. You Had RSD Before, Sympathetic Nerve Blocks Helped, Now You Don't Have It
31. We have Given all The Nerve Blocks We Could
32. My RSD Started from Injury to the Hand and After Carpal Tunnel Operation, Why Is It I Can't Remember Anything
33. I Can't Take Antidepressants. Elavil Made Me Sad and Exhausted, Caused Dizziness, And Fast Heart Beat
34. Can RSD Involve Internal Organs
35. My RSD Is Four Years Old. I Have Recently Started Having Frequent Infections and My Doctor Tells Me That My Immune System Is Not Functioning Properly. Can RSD Cause the Problem?
36. A Few Years Ago When I Started Suffering From RSD, I Kept Losing Weight. Now After Five Years I Have A Problem with Gaining Weight, Regardless of How Much I Diet Or Exercise
37. Ever Since I Was Affected by RSD I Have Suffered from Irregular, Painful, And Heavy Menstrual Periods. Can This Be Related To RSD?
38. Is Stadol Addicting?
39. Your RSD Is In Remission. If You Have Shaking and Muscle Spasms, This Has Nothing to Do With RSD
40. "Your Swelling of The Joints Is Nothing But, Arthritis. Your Skin Swelling Is Nothing But, Fibromyalgia and Your Skin Rash Is from Skin Diseases, And Has Nothing to Do With RSD".
41. They Have Tried Every Kind of Block, Narcotic, and Antidepressant with No Success. What Should Be Done Now.
RSD Puzzles #42-62
Below are the titles to RSD Puzzles #42-62. To view these RSD Puzzles, please click on the link below to view the file in PDF-Format.
42. Cranial Facial RSD and Root Canal Procedures
43. The Possible Loss of Fingernails and Toenails in RSD Patients
44. Assistive Devices and Narcotics
45. Agonists and Antagonists
46. RSD and Osteoporosis in Women
47. The Effects of Surgery on RSD Patients
48. MS Contin... Pain Reliever, But Not A Key to Recovery
49. The Role of Bone Scan in the Diagnosis and Management of RSD
50. RSD by any Other Name Is Still The Same
51. Fertility and RSD
52. Should you relay on Prescription Drugs?
53. RSD Does Not Discriminate
54. How to Detoxify
55. Stroke and RSD
56. Prescription Drug Dependence
57. The Stages and Outcome of RSD
58. Medication Research
59. Sympathectomy and Amputation
60. CRPS and Social Security Disability
61. What to do for Severe Pain in the Abdominal and Pelvic Area
62. Axillary Nerve Block
RSD Puzzles # 63-83
Below are the titles to RSD Puzzles #63-83. To view these RSD Puzzles, please click on the link below to view the file in PDF-Format.
63. Methadone Treatment
64. Can I Still Remain Active with My RSD?
65. The Spread of RSD
66. The Relationship of RSD with Heart Disease
67. What Is Wrong with Operating for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome, Or Thoracic Outlet Syndrome In RSD?
68. Methadone Is No Different Than Other Types of Morphine Agonists In Regard To Tendency For Physical Dependence.
69. More on Physical Therapy and RSD
70. Minor Injury, Common Cause Of RSD
71. Venipuncture RSD
72. Lupus and RSD
73. Skin Lesions and RSD
74. Spinal Cord Stimulator (SCS)
75. Frozen Shoulder: No Surgery
76. Deformed Hands and Extremities In RSD
77. RSD and MRSA
78. Dangerous RSD Treatments
79. Attacks of Stabbing and Electric Shock Pain In RSD Patients
80. Cold and Heat Tolerance
81. Diagnosis of RSD with Nerve Blocks
82. Chemical Sympathectomy
83. Antidepressants and Pain
RSD Puzzles # 84-104
Below are the titles to RSD Puzzles #84-104. To view these RSD Puzzles, please click on the link below to view the file in PDF-Format.
84. More on Dependency to Drugs
85. Death from Methadone
86. Morphine Pump
87. RSD and Cerebral Palsy
88. Detoxification from Narcotics
89. Does Diabetes Contribute to RSD?
90. RSD and Treatment of Trophic Ulcers
91. RSD, Opioids and Sex
92. Is Methadone Treatment Safe?
93. Will A Rhizotomy Help My RSD?
94. Information on Catapres or Clonidine Patches
96. RSD and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
97. RSD of the Mouth
98. Weight Problems
99. Shoulder Hand Syndrome
100. RSD and Diabetic Neuropathy
101. Surgical Resection and RSD
102. Ice versus Heat
103. Good Days and Bad Days" Neurovascular Instability of RSD
104. Alcohol Blocks and Chemical Sympathectomy
RSD Puzzles # 105-125
Below are the titles to RSD Puzzles #105-125. To view these RSD Puzzles, please click on the link below to view the file in PDF-Format.
105. Lumbar Ganglion Sympathetic Block versus Caudal Sacral Canal Fluoroscopy Nerve Block
106. Complications of Spinal Cord Stimulator (SCS)
107. Poor Memory and Visual Problems: RSD Has 4 Principles
108. Cold, Flu, and Infections in RSD
109. Chocolate and RSD
110. Chest Pains and RSD
111. Reason for I.V. Mannitol Treatment
112. The Mechanism of Action of Mannitol
113. Nerve Blocks for RSD Spread
114. Hypersensitivity of an RSD Extremity to Touch
115. Mannitol Treatment for CRPS
116. Harmful Effects of Amputation
117. The Role of Neuro-Inflammation in Pathophysiology of Thermal Regulation
118. CRPS and Suicide
119. RSD and Osteopenia
120. Malpractice and RSD
121. Acupuncture in CRPS (RSD)
122. Hip Replacement and RSD
123. Traumatic Stellate Ganglion Block
124. Nerve Blocks
125. Manipulation under Anesthesia
RSD Puzzles # 126-146
Below are the titles to RSD Puzzles #126-146. To view these RSD Puzzles, please click on the link below to view the file in PDF-Format.
126. CRPS (RSD) and Pruritus
127. CRPS and Vulvodynia
128. Sporadic Changes in CRPS/RSD
129. CRPS and Disc Protrusions
130. Eye Complications in CRPS
131. Destructive lesion cause more pain and aggravation of CRPS
132. Is Stereotactic Surgery helpful for CRPS?
133. CRPS and Headaches
134. The Use of Epsom Salt
135. Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
136. Facet Blocks (Prolotherapy) vs. other Blocks
137. The Climate and its Effect on CRPS (RSD)
138. Electrical Injury and Sympathetic Dysfunction
139. RSD and Neuropathy
140. The Benefits and Side Effects of Infusion Pump
141. Full Term Pregnancy and RSD
142. Surgical Treatment in CRPS/RSD
143. Radiofrequency (RF)
144. Excessive Itching and Neuropathic Pain with Dysesthesia (e.g., pins and needles) in CRPS
145. Hot and Cold Challenge in the Treatment of Early Stages of RSD/CRPS
146. Allergic Reactions and CRPS/RSD