There are seven pages under the topic of RSD Puzzles©. Each page has 20 RSD Puzzles© in the PDF file.
To view these RSD Puzzles © #1-146 please click on the links below.
Prednisolone 40 mg - 60 pills - $65.43 / $1.09 per pill
Prednisolone 20 mg - 60 pills - $51.94 / $0.87 per pill
Prednisolone 10 mg - 60 pills - $50.98 / $0.85 per pill
Prednisolone 5 mg - 90 pills - $40.50 / $0.45 per pill
Buy Prednisolone Online
Prednisolone tablet and oral solution is a potent medicine for these conditions:
- Respiratory issues
- Skin diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
- Blood clotting
The medicine mimics the primary stress hormone known as cortisol. As a result, Prednisolone stops the body from releasing toxins that lead to inflammations. The suprarenal glands are responsible for producing the hormone.
Dosage & Administration
Your dose may change depending on your response to treatment or when you experience abnormal stress due to illness. Therefore, ensure to consume it according to a doctor’s prescription. Also, read the information in the medicine leaflet carefully, then ask questions or express your concerns if any.
If you’re consuming the liquid solution, use a medical dosing device. Don’t measure the solution with an eating spoon to avoid underdosing or overdosing. And ensure you shake the bottle vigorously to get a proper mix.
Prednisolone tablets should be consumed whole. Don’t take them out of the pack until you’re ready to take them. Place the drug in your mouth and allow it to dissolve. Afterward, drink any liquid of your choice except alcohol to help you swallow the medicine.
You could consume the drug once daily or divide the dose. However, it would be helpful to mark a calendar so that you will remember whether you’ve taken the medicine. Don’t discontinue this medication abruptly else, you will experience these symptoms:
- Weight loss
Although withdrawal symptoms are common in patients who use a high dose of the drug or for a longer time, contact a physician if you experience them.
You should adhere to these precautions when using Prednisolone:
- Before consuming the medicine, tell the physician whether you’ve had:
- Eye diseases like glaucoma
- Liver cirrhosis
- Kidney disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Thyroid disorder
- Heart attack
- Blood clots
- Low potassium
- Mental illness
- Avoid consuming alcohol or cannabis while taking Prednisolone because it could lead to ulcers or bleeding in the stomach.
- Don’t operate machines or carry out any tasks that require alertness as this medicine might make you feel drowsy.
- Prednisolone might raise your glucose level. Therefore, you should test your urine and blood regularly during treatment.
- Steroids may worsen infections or activate them. Hence, avoid consuming Prednisolone if you’ve recently suffered a fungal infection.
- Don’t discontinue this medicine abruptly. A consultant will wean you off the drug gradually.
- Always carry a tag indicating that you’re consuming Prednisolone. This way, if there’s an emergency, the doctor will know the best treatment method to utilize
- Before undergoing a surgical procedure, inform the surgeon about all the drugs and supplements you’re consuming.
- Don’t utilize this drug beyond the recommended period because your system won’t know how to accommodate stress.
- Don’t go close to people who are suffering from a communicable disease, e.g. flu or measles.
- Don’t stay with anyone who just took a vaccine shot and avoid taking a vaccine during treatment.
- When administered to children, Prednisolone may lead to stunted growth. Therefore, a consultant will prescribe a safe dose and treatment schedule. You should also check the child’s weight and height to track how well they’re growing.
- Prednisolone can be used during pregnancy if a specialist recommends it. However, extended consumption of the medicine might disturb the baby’s hormones.
- The medicine can be transmitted into breast milk; inform a consultant before consuming it.
- Contact a physician if your health doesn’t improve.
- Store this drug as directed in the drug leaflet.
The common side effects of Prednisolone are:
- Weight gain
- Increase in appetite
Severe side effects are:
- Frequent urination
- Irregular heartbeat
Prolonged use of Prednisolone may lead to:
- Bone loss
- Oral candidiasis
- Back pain
- Muscle weakness
You should consume your medication at a particular time every day so that you can remember it. However, if you miss a dose, contact your physician immediately.
If you or someone has consumed an overdose of Prednisolone, contact the poison control team in your locality. Although Prednisolone overdose may not be life-threatening, it's a steroid and can lead to:
- Sexual dysfunction
- Menstrual problem
- Development of masculine physical traits in women, such as baldness, facial hairs, changes in the shape of the jaw, etc.
Prednisolone will interact with these drugs:
- Omega-3 fatty acid
- Ascorbic acid
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B12
If you’re preventing stroke or cardiac arrest, a physician may prescribe aspirin. Ensure it’s consumed as directed.
Some drugs may affect how Prednisolone leaves the body. They include:
- St. John’s wort
- Azole antifungals
- Antiseizure drugs